My mother support a lot in my creation.........

    Author: Priyanka Genre:
    Rating

    My art is that kind of art in which I use to work in all kind of art related work so for this I use to increase my art for this work daily in my art. The clay work is my favorite art means I use to like clay art creation work more in art my art life. In the evening time I used to like more art because in day I haven’t got time to my art creation. My mother is too creative, everybody is saying every time that your art is come from your mother yes it is true my art is come is from my mother. When I was 5 years old my mother is making a wall hanging for drawing and I remember that I was also making that same kind of wall hanging with same materials but in small size. My art creation is increase daily only because of my mother. And she is responsible for also my achievements in my life.



Twitter Bird Gadget